You go out to buy a house. You see a lovely home. Now- what do you do? Do you buy it right away? Of course not! You can't buy the first house you see after stepping out. You check out several houses and consider all the factors before deciding. What are these factors?
The price, condition of the house, the amenities and other facilities, blah blah blah!
But the most important factor is location. Real estate is all about "Location, Location, Location". The "ideal location" varies from person to person. Some people prefer a location far away from the city where they can experience solitude and calm in the lap of nature. In contrast, some other people would want to live in the hustle-bustle of a city with ultra-modern interiors and a chirpy, bubbly social life.
Why exactly is the location important? Well, if you think about it, the value of a house keeps changing in the market, and the house's condition, too. Even the size of the house can be changed! But the one thing that you can't change is the location. The property's location determines the quality of your life and your social relationships. If you live in a great neighbourhood, you're more likely to have a better quality of life with a respectable social circle.
Here are some factors that make a location desirable-
- - The proximity of the property to good healthcare centres, premium schools and colleges for the children's education, shopping complexes with a good range of products for every day, and centres of recreational activities and entertainment. The nearer your house is to all these facilities, the better.
- - A progressive and safe neighbourhood ensures a secure social life with good social relationships because everybody wants dependable friends and neighbours.
- - The place's proximity to your workplace and other destinations. The lesser the commute time, the better.
- - The ideal location is the one that can give you a healthy, active lifestyle. It's better to have parks and gyms in a family-friendly neighbourhood.
- - Everybody wants to live somewhere where the roads and other structures are in proper condition to ensure safety and functionality.
- - Any family-oriented individual wants an apartment where his family is safe. Availability of all these things makes a location the "ideal location".
But where can you get this combination of location and luxury in India? The answer is Krisumi Waterfall Residences in Sector 36A, Gurgaon. These residences give you a family-friendly house loaded with all the amenities you could need- from swimming pools to cafes, gyms, high tech car parking areas, and excellent diners and many more. The list is inexhaustive. It is based on 7 Japanese architectural and artistic principles. The condos have beautifully designed modular kitchens and bathrooms and wood flooring using premium, rich quality wood. All this, along with an excellent view from your apartment! Each tower is incorporated with seven elevators for quick and hassle-free movement.
Coming to life outside the apartment, you'll get a busy and warm social life with your close neighbours and other people living at the residences. You will get the opportunity to socialize and meet new people at various fun activities and events. On top of that, your commute time will decrease by a significant percentage because Krisumi City is connected with Delhi and Dwarka Expressway through roads free from heavy traffic jams.
These luxury apartments start at an affordable price of 1.32 Crores. Experience your dream of finesse, functionality, luxury, and elegance at Krisumi Waterfall apartments, Sector 36A, Gurgaon.